LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea from Jen's Happy Place. I'm doing this around my office place starting Friday. What do you guys think?? Head to her blog for more!!
I think everyone will get a kick out of putting the
sign up by their desks that says "Don't BUG me!"
That will really show off our customer service- LOL!
One of the complaints from the boo'ed game in October was that people had to do two treats (and some people went overboard with what they gave), and also we started running out of co-workers to boo. So, I thought I would get it going by bugging two people, but then after that, each person would only have to assemble one treat. Hopefully this will work out better.
Here are my treats that I will secretly place on two of my co-workers' desks today:
This is how they will look when first given . . .
The pink mailbox!
Yep, still obsessed with vinyl! I had so much fun
with the mailboxes I decorated for Christmas gifts (HERE)
that I just couldn't pass up these Target dollar section cuties!
And the classic valentine red mailbox!
I will flip if my recipients win the $1000 a week for life!
This Target sticky note pad is so cheery-
much needed in our boring office!
And could one ever go wrong with chocolate????
Here are the mailboxes dumped out . . .
Another fun sticky notepad from Target!
- Cricut Quarter Note cartridge for name lettering (welded on my Gypsy)
- Cricut Designer's Calendar cartridge for heart
- Cricut white indoor vinyl
- Metal mailboxes from the dollar section of Target
- A rolled up copy of the sheet shown above rubber-banded to mailbox flag (I forgot to add it before I took pics, but I did add valentine ribbon from Michael's and tied it in a pretty bow which covered up the rubber band-Oops!)
- Love Bug graphic found on the internet HERE
- GeoSlab703 XBd BT font for headings
- Kabel Bt BT font for body text
- DelRay font for "Happy Valentine's Day"
- Instant lottery tickets
- Ande's Valentine mint chocolates with sweet thoughts/messages on them
- Lindt Lindor chocolate truffles
- Reese's peanut butter chocolate hearts
- Sticky note pads from Target's dollar section
Hope you enjoyed and are inspired to start something fun like this in your own workplace! Help yourself to the sheet I created. All I ask is that you credit me and leave me a comment that you used it! I would love to see your take on it! :)
I am entering this fun "party-starter" in Decorate to Celebrate's Valentine Party challenge!