Don't tell - but we may in fact be in love with Mr. Mark Montano...okay, maybe just in love with his Paper Flower Key Holder, but either way...love is in the air! Be sure to check him out here!
Difficulty rating: Beginner
If you need a quick 'just because' gift for someone, this is it! It’s simple to make, couldn’t be less expensive and we can all use one. I for one am always losing my keys and this, by far, is the easiest way for me to keep track of them.
1. Cut out a circle in the cardboard that is a bit larger than a quarter.
3. Bend it like you see in the photo. It should have a hook and an area where you can glue it down. Each end should have a tiny loop. The tiny loop at the top is for the nail.
8. Lightly spray with the Krylon Clear Coat and let dry.
9. Give it several more coats of the Krylon Clear Coat but only a little at a time. Do this until the flower is nice and sturdy.
10. Hot glue the flower on top of the wire and disk and hang it with a nail.