Love all of those amazing smelling cosmetics at the department store or beauty store in your local mall, but can't afford the price tag that comes with them? Why not make your own? Live in Art's blog shows you a simply and budget friendly way of making your own amazing lip salve, which of course can be tweaked for any color or fragrance. Make one for yourself and one to give to a friend!
Rose Petal Salve: Tutorial
3.5 C. rose hip oil
1.5 C. refined beeswax
1 Capsule Vitamin E
- Heat the oil in one pan.
- Melt beeswax in a separate pan.
- Once the beeswax has melted, mix the ingredients together.
- Allow it to blend for a few minutes over heat. Add Vitamin E & stir.
- Pour the mix into tin cans or small glass jars to cool.
- Your rose petal salve is ready to use...and should have a pink tint to it. If not, it's no big deal - it should smell heavenly!